So, I am now officially "that" mom. The mom that forgot it's gotten cold and forgot to take the kids a change of "warm" clothes to daycare. So when I picked them up today, here's what Conlee had on.
She got her dress dirty at her morning snack, so she spent the entire day in pink tights, purple shoes, purple diaper cover and a camo shirt. That's right the shirt has camo sleeves and a dump truck on it.
To make matters work, I had to stop by the store on the way home. I put her pink bow in her hair so that people wouldn't call her a boy!
On another note - the pic above is where I find her 90% of the time. Trying to get into the childproof cabinets. She works on it all day!
To make matters work, I had to stop by the store on the way home. I put her pink bow in her hair so that people wouldn't call her a boy!
On another note - the pic above is where I find her 90% of the time. Trying to get into the childproof cabinets. She works on it all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment