Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-or-Treat: Round 1

Today was a jammed packed day. Babe kept the kids so I could grab a quick work out and then we dove into all day fun. Of course, Crawford wanted to do a "project" so we made a bat. He told me that he made it for his friend Taylor. I still wonder when the day will come when he'll make something for me?

He's big into having me "spell" his name.After nap time, Bo and I had to go to the kids' school for Parent Teacher conferences. The good news is they are both doing great. After the conferences, we dressed them up in their costumes and I took them to the trick-or-treat at my work. It was so fun seeing my co-workers with their kids all dressed up.
This is Crawford discovering his "loot" (you think he was happy?).

Conlee had a good time too!
We went and picked up Babe & Pops and headed to the square. I had no idea just what a big deal this was. It was so crowded - but so fun to see all of the kids dressed up! The very first thing we saw was the fire truck!!!
It was amazing - everyone was handing out candy. The town center had a magician, a haunted house and tons of games. We will definitely make this a Halloween tradition.
Have you ever seen a cuter puppy? I loved her paws and the nose made it.
Crawford introduced himself to everyone as "Chief Crawford."
We ran into the Rogers crew. Crawford and Cole loved showing each other the candy they'd gotten.

Crawford was smitten with Wheatley.
We had to stop by and see J-J at his work.
What other kids get to play in the back of a hearse on Halloween? :)

We hit US Pizza for dinner and of course it was yummy. I loved showing my kiddos off to everyone there.
We've already had such a great pre-Halloween, I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: