So the first pic posted has absolutely nothing to do with William's birthday. But, it's just too cute not to post. This was Crawford this morning playing "nap" on his fire truck puzzle. He looked up and said, "I love this Mom. Tank Ou."
After an early nap, Crawford, Conlee and I headed to William's 1st Birthday. Bo didn't join us because he left at noon on a business trip :(
You think Conlee had a good time?

Crawford was so excited to see his buddy Hudson. The party was a Carnival theme. So, there was plenty of good "junk" food and a clown that painted faces and did balloons. I was so sad that it rained because Amber had planned a ton of outdoor games and there was a bounce house. But, to tell the truth - the party was so good - you didn't realize we missed a thing!
The gorgeous "big top" cake.
My two chowing down on the treats.

A glitter football -of course!
The big boys started dominating the ball pit.

But it wasn't too long before the "babies" took control again. I still can't get over how big William is! He's only 6 weeks older than Con!


Happy Birthday William (and thanks to his folks for a great party)!
No comments:
Post a Comment