I am so excited, Conlee is finally wearing 12 mth clothes. Well, they are still a bit too big, but the 9 mths are too small. Today she got to wear her new yoga pants. Comfy and adorable. She loved them!
She also loves the Little People SUV she got for her birthday. She loves all of Crawford's cars and trucks - so this is perfect. It's a purple SUV that has a mom and a baby in it. When you push a button music plays and Conlee swings her head and dances. Not sure if you can see them - but in the pic below - her top 2 chompers are in plain view. And let me tell you, they are big and they are far apart. Before I "freaked" I pulled out a pic of Crawford a the same age and his looked just like this!
She still prefers crawling to walking. She'll take 3 or 4 steps and then hit her knees and fly!

Love that the bit of diaper is peaking out from the roll of the yoga pant!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment