Sunday, November 15, 2009

Conlee's 1st Birthday PARTY!!!!

Can you tell by the cake that Conlee turned 1? How amazing is it? I love, love, loved it! Thank you Rick's!

We had Conlee's birthday party this afternoon at our house. I will go ahead and admit that I didn't even get a pic of the birthday girl in her birthday outfit. But, no fear - I had Chris Stinson on the case. So, as soon as the proofs are ready - I'll post them. He did an amazing job at Crawford's party - so I am just dying to see the pics!

The party was a pink dessert buffet - so I had a gazillion pink treats and had everything decked out in pink! Again, I didn't get a picture of the "finished" buffet - but I know Chris did!

Turns out that the "easiest" things to make were the biggest hits - pink and white "marshmallow" pops. Yummy.
A big bowl of strawberry Cheerios for the babies!
You can't really see it in the pic below, but I had a jar for people to write Conlee notes that she'll open on her 18th birthday. Both Bo and I cried our eyes out while we were writing ours. It's hard to express your hopes and dreams on a 2x3 note card! I promise I respected everyone and didn't read what anyone wrote. I'm going to have Bo put them in the safe deposit box so that I don't loose them! They will be priceless.
I didn't even get a pic of the cookie decorating table. That's right - I let the kids decorate sugar cookies that were in the shape of a #1. It was a huge hit.

About the time Conlee was into her cake I remembered that I might want a few pics on my camera (Chris will give me a cd with all of his proofs on it).
Crawford loved it. He was so excited that it was Conlee's birthday party. He showed no signs of jealousy. He was just happy that there were so many people to play with and so many goodies to eat!

All of the kids got in on the gift opening action! You can kind of see Con's outfit below. It's the shirt she wore on her birthday with a gigantic pink tu-tu. She wouldn't wear the extra large bow - so I had to settle for the baby one. She looked adorable!
Conlee wasn't really interested in the presents. She just wanted to play with a bottled water!
Crawford loved his treat bag. Lou-Lou wanted Crawford to have a gift too. He got a Superman shirt that he HAD to go put on.
Here is one shot of Conlee with her bow on. I told you she didn't like it!

The kids with Uncle Matt and Aunt Court.
Love the pic below. Babe & Pops got Conlee her first dollhouse. I love it.

Conlee loves her tea set.
How cute is this? Babe would blow it and Conlee would die laughing.
Words can't describe how much I love this picture.
Crawford had to get in on balloon boxing.
Garon gave Conlee a cool 3 sided toy. She decided to use it as a walker!

After Conlee went to bed, Crawford had to have one more bite of cake!
Thanks to all of our friends and family for helping us celebrate! It was so much fun to have everyone over. Conlee got amazing presents and we are thankful for each and every person in our lives.

I'm already thinking about what to do for her 2nd birthday.

No comments: