Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shopping Trip

Today we hit both Target and Wal-Mart. Yes, all in 1 day! I hate the fact that the "big" buggies won't fold down the basket so that you can sit a little one up top and have the big kid ride in the seat. Normally, I've been putting Con in her car seat protector and having her ride sideways. She hates it and I literally have to strap her in. Today I decided to let her ride like a "big" kid next to Crawford. So after wiping down the entire cart with the provided sanitizer wipes - here's what we looked like. They both were so good and had so much fun. Much better than trying to keep Con from jumping out of the top basket!At Target I got so lucky and found the kids their Christmas pj's! I normally order the Hanna Anderson ones - and to say they are pricey is putting it mildly. But, I thought these were adorable. I'm into "matching" things - so I got Conlee the "boy" version too (the girls were blue and pink?). I think once Dale puts their names on them in a cute font - they'll be perfect!

No comments: