Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jabber Jaws




It's amazing - in one week - Conlee has started walking and talking! She says bye-bye, cheese (on cue with camera pointed), more, uh-oh, "I can't do it" (not the full words, but it sounds just like when Crawford says it and she says it when she's mad and really can't do something), and of course - Momma and Daddy! She can even blow kisses. I adore this age!!!!!

Matt and I took the above video while we were cooking Thanksgiving dinner today. We made dressing, sweet potatoes, corn pudding and squash casserole. Sue-Sue will have the rest!

It's going to be a difficult Thanksgiving because Babe & Pops couldn't drive up because Pops is still in the hospital. We found out today that the blockage to his liver is indeed cancer. To say we are shocked is putting it mildly. However, we are hopeful and fully prepared to fight and beat this. We are headed their way on Friday with a cooler full of left overs to celebrate Thanksgiving with them.

We love and miss you Babe & Pops!!!!!

No comments: