Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Conlee!

I can't believe it's really here - it's Conlee's birthday today!!!! Of course, she had to have a breakfast "treat" - a muffing top from ABC. Crawford was so sweet and so funny. He sang Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs. Adorable.

The breakfast was a big hit. Crawford was excited they got to "share."
She had to open a present before school. She got the chair Crawford "gave" her (it's really from Sue-Sue and J-J). It was Crawford's but he got a "big" boy one - so he gifted his to her. She was so excited.

Crawford had to go get his chair. He tried to "switch" at one point and Bo and I swear - Conlee said, "MY CHAIR!!!!"
I took a 1/2 day at work so I can pick her up from school and have some 1:1 time. She of course had to wear her birthday outfit (sans party tu-tu). For some reason I could not get a smile out of her? She really did love it.
Oh how I love this little girl. Can't wait to spend the afternoon with her!

No comments: