When Bo got in from work, we packed up the crew and headed to the NWA Mall for the pep rally! It was Conlee's first time to "really" see the mascots. Both she and Crawford were so excited when right when we walked in - we saw Sooie! But, that changed oh so quickly. Sooie decided to "touch" Conlee and she "lost" it. I mean - screaming out loud. Crawford has never skipped a beat with "dress up" characters (loved Santa, Easter Bunny, Razorbacks, Chuck E Cheese). But, looks like I need to start prepping Conlee for Santa - NOW!
It was so bad - that I didn't even get 1 good picture. Conlee was fine being around the mascots - apparently touching is where she draws the line. All-and-all - it was great family fun and I'm glad we took the kids. Looking forward to tomorrow. We've got a sitter and are leaving for the game at 10:00 am. Go HOGS!!!!


It was so bad - that I didn't even get 1 good picture. Conlee was fine being around the mascots - apparently touching is where she draws the line. All-and-all - it was great family fun and I'm glad we took the kids. Looking forward to tomorrow. We've got a sitter and are leaving for the game at 10:00 am. Go HOGS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment