Saturday, November 14, 2009

Conlee's 1st Football Game

Conlee got to attend her first Razorback football game tonight. Even though the game didn't start till 6:30, it was the last game of the season - and I as bound and determined to take the kids to a game this season. It really worked out great because Sue-Sue and J-J (who normally sit with us) sat in a box. So, Babe & Pops got to sit with us. We got there early and got to eat dinner inside.
Crawford has "Hog calling" down pat! Conlee even got in on the gig and would say, "Wooo rayba." I swear it sounded just like she was saying Razorbacks.
Conlee really likes to "share" her food!

You have to look closely, but in the pic below you can barely see Crawford in Bo's lap and Con's white bow as she sat in Pops lap. The kids were amazing. I swear I've never seen Crawford sit that still and pay that much attention. He called the Hogs, clapped and cheered at first down.
Look how mad he was when I made him take his eyes off of the field for a minute!
We left at half time in hopes of getting the kids to bed at a somewhat "decent" time. I swear Crawford would have lasted the entire game. He ate 2 "collectors" cups of popcorn and an entire cotton candy. So of course, football games are now his favorite thing.

The great thing about living in a college town is getting to take the kids to all of the games. Bo is already dreading when he has to start shelling out the bucks for 4 club seats!!!!

No comments: