Thursday, November 12, 2009

Princess Car

I picked the kids up at noon today and had the BEST afternoon. While they got a nap, mom and I assembled Conlee's car. Babe and Pops got her a Princess car for her birthday present. It's so cool because it's motorized. While she is small a parent "drives" it with the handle. When she's older, the handle comes off and she drives by herself.

Road ready.
Crawford likes to drive her!

Love this picture!
Crawford couldn't wait to tell Conlee she had to "share" her new car. He thought it was really cool.
A 1st birthday wouldn't be complete without Cole's roller-coaster. We put it together after nap time and Crawford and Conlee road it all afternoon and evening.
Of course Conlee will have what I hope turns out to be a "fabulous" cake for her birthday party - she had to have a little cake for her real birthday.

The icing was a hit!
Needless to say, Crawford liked it too.


Conlee "feeding" Pops.

This has honestly been one of the fastest years of my life. My baby is 1 - I can't believe it! I love everything about her and she truly completes our family. The party is on Sunday and I've got lots more to do to get ready!

No comments: