Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookies for Santa

A few weeks back, the kids and I made the sugar cookies that we are going to give Santa.  Today was the fun part – we got to decorate them.  Thank goodness Babe and Pops got here today.  Pops was a huge help in the kitchen.  I grew up in the kitchen with my Dad.  Feel so blessed that the kids get to join in on the fun!  These really are the memories that I’ll cherish forever.

013

I seriously envisioned “decorating” the trees with icing.  I’m so glad I looked over and saw a big bowl of M&Ms!  So much easier; so much cuter; so much tastier.

014

The stars got sprinkles.

015 016

So did the seat of Conlee’s chair – ha!

017

The kids lost interest when the M&Ms and sprinkles were out.  So I was left to do stockings, candy canes and snowmen!  I think we have enough to satisfy Santa :)

018 019

No comments: