Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Treats

You can definitely tell that I’m feeling the Christmas clock ticking.  I had so many crafts and food that I wanted to make.  So today, we went into overdrive.

Before I could get started, it was so gorgeous outside that Bo forced us all out front for a family baseball game.  Of course, Crawford was in full Cubs gear.

b

After nap and round 2 of baseball (much colder the second time), we started our Rudolf cookies.  So cute and so easy.  Some store bought peanut butter cookies, M&Ms and pretzels – that’s it.  Disclaimer:  this year Conlee not only loves her coat, she loves her “snow hat” too.  She wears them both 24/7 (yes, even when inside).

009  011   015 016 018  021 024 028

Told you they were cute.

029

I love Con-con’s (antler’s flipped, letters showing and a bit cross-eyed) – perfect if you ask me!

030

I also did a craft from Martha Stewart – snowmen chocolate bars.  I added the candy cane tucked in the scarf.  So easy and so cute!

014012

Did I mention she’s obsessed with hats?  She found the batting helmet!

031

We lucked out and Toy Story was playing on ABC Family (the #1 favorite channel in our household).  They each got to sample a Rudolf.  You think they liked it?????

035 036 037

No comments: