Saturday, March 21, 2009

14 Year Anniversary!

14 years ago today - Bo and I met in Cancun, Mexico on the Booze Cruise - and we've been together ever since. My how things have changed - each year has truly gotten better and better. Now, we just have to decide how to keep the Booze Cruise story away from Crawford and Conlee!

Today we "celebrated" by having a perfectly normal day with our two kiddos. We both hit the gym (separate times for babysitting duty) and then ran errands (SAM's, Wal-Mart, Target). We had dinner out at a new place in town - Louie's Bar & Grille. It was great. We had a large u-shaped booth with a 42" flat screen to ourselves (and tons around us). Crawford loved it. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate!


I can't believe I didn't have my camera with me! So - no cute pics from dinner - but these pics from this morning are adorable. "I read, Conkey! Conkey, dis is Elmo." Adorable.
Our "self portrait" to mark the date. Please note - a few beers and wine were consumed before this was taken! Man - I love this guy. Tomorrow - I'll scan in the pics from the night we met so we can see how "good" we look after 14 years!

No comments: