Sunday, March 29, 2009

School Easter Egg Hunt

Crawford and Conlee's school had an Easter Egg hunt this afternoon at the park. I had no idea just how much Crawford would enjoy it. It was a gorgeous day and everyone enjoyed watching the kids chase after 400 eggs!
I had to post this pic - it shows Conlee's bunny outfit (note the "tail" on her bottom and the heels of her socks).
It really got fun when they realized the eggs were filled with candy.
After all of the eggs were found - the boys chased each other for 30 minutes.
We "caught" Crawford long enough to have Amanda snap a family pic.
I made them their baskets - and hope they use them forever!
Of course I wanted Crawford to be in the pic with Conlee and me (you guys know how I am still trying to get a "good" pic of the 3 of us) - but he wasn't going to stop running long enough to take it.

Crawford might officially enjoy the Easter Bunny more than Santa - the Bunny brings chocolate :)

No comments: