Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Day Saturday

I went to Pump this morning - and it's a good thing I did - because when I got home, we met J-J and Sue-Sue at TNT Dinner for breakfast. It is what it claims to be - an old fashioned dinner - good food with no frills. The country breakfast is just $3.50 and it is wonderful. Crawford ate more than we've see him eat in 2 weeks! I swear I saw Conlee lick her lips like she wanted some :)



When we were done it was Bo's turn to hit the gym. To be real honest, I don't know how he did it! Crawford, Conlee and I all took our afternoon naps! It felt so good - rainy and cold with nothing else to do. After playing for most of the day, we loaded up and went to SAM's. It was our first family shopping trip (with all 4 of us) - ever. The kids were great and Crawford loved the samples as much as his mom and dad. All in all a - pretty uneventful - but pretty fun day.

No comments: