I was victim #2 of the stomach bug in our house. I got it Sunday morning and have been basically down and out since then. I was so sick yesterday, that Bo had to take a sick day from work and stay home with Conlee. If I wasn't getting sick, I was asleep. Think I got 6 hours in. At one point I had a temp of 101.8!!! About 11:00 last night - I woke up drenched - my fever had finally broken. I knew immediately that I no longer had fever and the thermometer confirmed - back to 98.7. Still feeling pretty poor today - mainly tired - haven't eaten hardly a thing since Saturday. So - no real plans today except trying to catch up on laundry. Please pray with us that Conlee and Bo don't fall victim to the yucky bug!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment