Since I am now unemployed - we've changed Crawford's school schedule so that he only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are giving it a few months, hoping that I find a job. If I don't - we'll pull him out for good and I'll officially be a stay-at-homer.
So, today was our first Monday home. Our "lesson" for the day was the color green - for St. Patty's Day of course.
We went to WM and picked out everything that was green (he went bananas over celery). We made green Rice Krispie treats w/ Lucky Charms for the Irish touch. Can you see him eating the Lucky Charms?
Funny how they stick to your fingers when you've been eating them!
Green sprinkles make it extra fun.
Never too many.
We colored a shamrock and rainbow - for Daddy of course. I keep wondering when he'll make me something :)
When Bo got home, dinner was in the oven (yes I am officially THE domestic diva - laundry done, dinner cooked, etc.) so we broke out the double jogging stroller for the first time. I absolutely LOVE this stroller. Conlee fit great; Crawford loved the bar; tons of room in cup holders and large bottom basket; and it drives awesome - really light weight. I know we'll spend lots of time at the park in this stroller.

Here's the view while driving. All I could see of Conlee were her feet kicking.
After mowing down a yummy dinner of lemon chicken with green beans and new potatoes - Crawford enjoyed his "treat."
I'll have to say - as anti-stay-at-home as I am (I LOVE to work, it just makes me happy) - I did enjoy myself today and could easily get into the grove of this. That being said - if you've got any leads on jobs in NWA - let me know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment