This was, "Daddy kiss Conkey."
When Bo and Crawford got home - we all headed outside to play. On my way out the door I heard Bo yelling. He was in the garage with Crawford who was covered in vomit. That's right - vomit! 2 huge piles on the front walk and all over him. He acted fine so we changed him and headed back out hoping for the best.
How cute is this? Hate that she's in the cheap, ugly bouncy - but it's so light and portable that it's my fave! Crawford acted fine - he played on the tractor, played golf, played in the sand, picked flowers, but that wasn't the end of it.
Wrigley is still loving him some Conlee - so sweet.
About 5 seconds after this pic was taken - I smelled something and it was so bad that it just couldn't have been Crawford, but oh how wrong I was. 4 more of those diapers and we put him to bed. Thankfully he slept until 6:30 this morning.
But, I knew it wasn't going to be good when he woke up and didn't ask to "Eat! Eat!"
We skipped the gym because he had another nasty diaper (I could have cried). He acted like he felt so-so, but at 9:30 this morning - this is where I found him - snoring.
He got up for about 45 minutes and then asked to go take a nap. As of this post - he's been asleep for a total of 5 1/2 hours today. My little guy doesn't feel good. We were going to the park this afternoon and baseball game tonight - but right now not feeling like this is gonna happen. I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear he's got the bug; will pray that Conlee (and the rest of you) don't get it.
Rose
Post a Comment