Sunday, March 8, 2009

Take me out!

We woke up to a much improved Crawford this morning. Conlee was in her "chair" and he wanted his. They sat like this for a while.
It was a big day around our house. We went to the Razorback baseball game yesterday afternoon. It was Conlee's first trip out of the house since the hospital (aside from Sue-Sue's and Amanda's - she's hasn't been anywhere else). Bo and I were both so excited to put her in her cheerleading uniform and show her off!

I'm that mom - so excited to dress up my little girl and take her out and about.

Bo was pretty jazzed too.

I didn't have a bow to really match. I'll have to work on that. How cute are the diaper covers??? Crawford would call the hogs and she would bounce like crazy.
Ready to go.
No matter how hard we try - we can't seem to get a good pic of me with the kids.

Crawford's appetite was back - 2 bags of popcorn and peanut M&M's. I'm sure that was good for him.
Future boyfriend and girlfriend. Can you believe that William is only 5 weeks older than Conlee? They are on opposite ends of the growth chart.
Jon and Bo with their kiddos. Hard to believe that 2 years ago we didn't have these kids in our lives! My how quickly things change!!!

Crawford loved seeing the mascot (Porkchop or Ribi- I can't remember). He gave him a kiss on the snout.
Sippycups in the cup holders - makes me laugh.
I'm not sure we were out of the parking lot.

1 comment:

Court said...

Well Miss Conlee looked adorable for her first outing! I love the Razorback cheerleading outfit. Glad you guys go to go out as a family and have a fun day. I'm glad Crawford is better too!