So - to bring you up to speed from yesterday - Crawford is still sick! The doctor yesterday morning told me - it looked like he was still just suffering side effects from the Rotovirus that he dealt with starting last Thursday (yes - that's right - it's been a full week). He even said Crawford could go to school on Friday. So, we came home and he spent ALL DAY on the couch again, literally not moving. He had 101.8 or .9 throughout the day.
At 6:00 he asked to go to "nap" (aka - bed) and I almost died when I picked him up. Temp of 102.9. We called the clinic and at 7:30 when they hadn't called back - Bo decided to take him in. After 2 hours of waiting (do the math - he saw a doctor at 9:15pm) - he was negative for strep and flu but he did get an antibiotic. Net - this doctor had a different explanation for his symptoms and said it was probably not related to the stomach bug at all. WHAT?!?!
11:00 last night he woke up screaming and literally soaking wet - his fever broke. We got him changed and back to bed. This morning he was in a great mood and I thought we'd seen the last of it, but...
...at 10:15 this morning Sue thought he had a fever. I took his temp when I got home and it was 103!!!! It has gotten as high as 103.2 today. The nurse told me what to do and as of right now he's at 100.9 and just ate 2 chicken tenders. So - fingers are crossed that this is finally the end of one long week of him feeling really bad.
Conlee is 4 months old today - can you believe it? We have her appointment tomorrow - so I'll post stats and pics. What percentile do you think she'll be in??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment