Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Headed to the Doctor

I was supposed to take Crawford to the dentist for the first time today, but he had different plans. He really hasn't been himself since last Thursday when he got sick. He has his moments where he is good - but he's just been kind of down.
When I got him from school yesterday, the teacher said she didn't think he felt well. He had 100 degree fever and had sat in the library by himself for an hour and a half! When my kid isn't chasing Cole around - things aren't good. After school he didn't even want to go any where - he asked to go home. And at 6:30 asked to go to bed!
Like a fool - I got up this morning at 5:30; got dressed; fed Conlee; got her dressed; dressed Crawford (while he cried) - thinking we were going to the dentist. After 30 minutes of screaming and a temp check of 100.8 - I waived the white flag and canceled the dentist and made a sick appointment. We are headed there at 9:50 - I'll keep you posted.
At 7:15- he wanted to sit in his chair and read. 5 minutes later - he was asleep and has been asleep since. Gotta go wake him up now - this should be fun!

Notice - this was so early this morning - it's still dark out.

No comments: