Saturday, March 10, 2012

Soccer Mom!

I just can’t tell you how happy I am to be the proud “soccer” mom that I am.  This season – the Quakes stepped up and we created an official snack calendar.  I’ve already been up once – and I’ll admit – Bo stopped at Harp’s and go Chip-o-Hoy and Capri Sun’s.  I’m certainly not knocking that.  But since I’m from home on Friday’s – I decided to step it up a bit yesterday.

I’m not the best at cupcakes – so I totally cheated.  A soccer cookie on top of the cupcake!

013017

The Quakes might be the bad news bears when it comes to scoring goals – but when it comes to friends and fun – we win the league!

m7m8

Let’s just say – the cupcakes were a huge hit.

m6

After nap, we headed to the bank box at the ballgame.  My kids both LOVE them some baseball.  Since it was a double-header – towards the end of the second game we had the place to ourselves.  I told Bo – I could really get used to that Smile

m5m4m3

This is what I love so much about living in Fayetteville.  Soccer in the am with great friends; college sports in the afternoon with great friends.  Awesome!

No comments: