Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break 2012: Branson

Last month at wine night – the girls got to talking about how much fun it would be to go somewhere “low key” for Spring Break.  I tossed out how much we love Branson and Payne Stewart – and voila – we were booked.

We met the Chaney’s and the Hayes’ at the Landing for lunch and then checked into our condo.  As soon as we got the kids “settled” for nap – the girls broke for the outlet mall.  We didn’t “abuse” it too much!  Only hit a few stores – but man, that was fun.

Next up, back to the Landing for din at Cantina Laredo.  I love that place.  The kids were remarkably well behaved.

We had some fun after dinner.  So glad I got some pics.

g1g2g3g4

A few months ago we were there and Bo jumped in the “hurricane” simulator.  I thought to myself, only my hubby would do that.  Well, Tom proved me wrong.  He cracked us all up with his moves!  I knew we were all meant to be friends.

g5g9

Mac and Crawford had to have a turn.  Love that they were doing what Mr. Tom had done.  Now that’s good times.

g6g7

Love our new buddies and how much fun we can all have together!

No comments: