Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why do you love the rain…the mud puddles of course!

After 3 straight days of gloom and doom rain, at 5:30 tonight the sun decided to shine.  Bo even “skipped” the baseball game because he thought it would be a rain out.  I’m so glad he was home to see the pure, sweet fun the kids had.

There are just those days that when they ask, “Can we get wet?”  That you just cave and say – of course!

Branson Spring Break 2012 001Branson Spring Break 2012 002Branson Spring Break 2012 005Branson Spring Break 2012 006Branson Spring Break 2012 007Branson Spring Break 2012 008Branson Spring Break 2012 009Branson Spring Break 2012 011Branson Spring Break 2012 014

I love the pic of my two toe-heads below.  How cute?!?!

Branson Spring Break 2012 015Branson Spring Break 2012 018Branson Spring Break 2012 019

Blessed for days like today.  So happy that I ran into this “guy” on the booze cruise in Mexico!  What a blessed 17 years it’s been!  Looking forward to the next 77 Smile

No comments: