Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Continues–Garmon Style

If you’ve read my blog – you know by now – the Garmon’s don’t quit before all of the fun has been done.  So, this morning after packing up – we decided to do some stuff in Branson before officially declaring Spring Break 2012 done.

We hit the range at Payne Stewart.  I rarely get to see Crawford get to take a full cut at the ball.  Wow – kid has game!  Need to call Dyer and get him so “official” coaching!

21

Conlee just likes to hack at it! But, she has fun with it.  I was shocked when Crawford could actually get it up and down out of the bunker!

3456Branson Spring Break 2012 053Branson Spring Break 2012 055Branson Spring Break 2012 056

The setting is picturesque!

Branson Spring Break 2012 058

The kids love being our family photographers!

Branson Spring Break 2012 059Branson Spring Break 2012 060Branson Spring Break 2012 061Branson Spring Break 2012 062Branson Spring Break 2012 063

We were NOT leaving town without a trip to the Titanic museum.  Tagg (who is in Crawford’s class) has been – and he’s been obsessed with it ever since.  Let me tell you.  This is no “rinky-dink” Branson deal.  It’s so well done.  We all 4 really enjoyed it!

7Branson Spring Break 2012 065

After a late lunch at where else – the Rowdy Beaver (yep totally took my 3 & 5 year old) – we hit the road headed home a bit before 2.  The great thing about Branson – you are home in less than 2 hours!

The kids were dying to get in their swimsuits – so we did!

Branson Spring Break 2012 067Branson Spring Break 2012 069

We did “loose” Crawford when he had to go inside to watch Tiger finish.  I’ll admit – I love, love, love that he likes golf and baseball so much.  It’s in his blood!

Branson Spring Break 2012 071

Con was content to keep the party going by herself.  This is how I found her!

Branson Spring Break 2012 072Branson Spring Break 2012 074

Crawford was not hitting the shower without some baseball action.  Bo made the comment, “How fun that I can actually go have a real game of catch with my son!”

Branson Spring Break 2012 076

Look at this guy.  Love it.

Branson Spring Break 2012 078Branson Spring Break 2012 079Branson Spring Break 2012 080Branson Spring Break 2012 081

When did he grow up?

Branson Spring Break 2012 084Branson Spring Break 2012 085

Seriously.  I couldn’t get enough of my sweaty, baseball player drinking a Capri Sun on the curb.

Branson Spring Break 2012 087Branson Spring Break 2012 089

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – can I please freeze time?  My kids were so good this weekend.  We had genuine FUN with them.  I don’t want them to grown another inch!  I know.  I know.  There will be many more fun times to be had.  But, goodness – they are so much fun at this age.

No comments: