Turns out NYC isn’t the only place having gorgeous weather. My kids hit me with Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. About 1 million times before 8 am. So despite my need to clean house, do laundry – I just ignored it – and we headed to the park. We typically just go by our house – but today we went to Wilson near the UofA campus. This place brings back many, many memories of walking with my sorority sisters!
The kids love that they have swings there!
We met Olivia and Abby!
The girls hit the “princess castle” while I took the boys to the baseball field (Crawford & Scoobs are the only boys!).
We let Scoobs run and when their friends had to leave – we spent another hour playing ball. Crawford loved sliding into home plate and getting his jersey dirty!
Seriously – it was beautiful!
I got home and iced us some St Patty’s Day treats to take to Greasy Creek tomorrow!
Bo was not thrilled when I had a business din at Bordino’s tonight. He’s totally missed the baseball game that is still going on right now. What a great guy. Had a great din with great co-workers. But, I’ll admit – I need some family time. Should get plenty this weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment