Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bring on the Fireworks!

After a great afternoon, we all showered up and got ready for some good food and great entertainment! We headed back across the street for some awesome BBQ. Conlee and Crawford were decked out in there 2nd "4th" outfits :)Crawford waiting on his grub.


I love this pic!
I told you it was a spread (Crawford and I shared this plate)!


Ready for the show!
At 8:30, I decided to put Conlee down. She was with us in spirit (hence the monitor hooked up). She literally slept through the entire thing and didn't make a peep.

This is just part of the arsenal!


We have about 5 houses that are all on the corner - and we all roll out for Everett's show.
Crawford loved his fireworks (glow sticks).

I did let him help me do a "long" sparkler.


The show finally begins. This is how Crawford spent 1 1/2 hours!
Even J-J sported a festive headband! Crawford with both of his grandfather's...
... and grandmother's! Our entire crew. I am so blessed to have all of our family come together for the holidays.
After Pops served almost the entire neighborhood homemade ice cream, Crawford got an invite to join the "big kids" blanket. He thought he was something else.
Finally at 11:15 - we put him to bed! I enjoyed this 4th more than any other in my life. We are all already planning next years event!

No comments: