...put Crawford's "baby" toys up earlier! For anyone planning to have kids "close together" in age - I strongly advise to put the first kid's "baby toys" up as soon as they loose interest!
I pulled out the "stage" for Conlee to play with and she absolutely loved it.
But, that didn't last long. Crawford barged in, "That's mine!" Technically he is correct. He got this for his first Christmas. But, I don't think he's played with it in over a year! But, I mistakenly left it out in the bottom of his closet.
So this is Crawford "teaching" Conlee how to use it.
Crawford taking over.
Conlee having enough of this and "pushing" her way back to the toy. Let the wrestling match begin!
I quickly try the "re-direct" technique and pull out the sit-n-spin. This is how things lasted for about 2 minutes.


Then we were back to, "No Conkey - those are my toys. I show you how to use them. I play with them. I share them. I want them. Etc."
Again, should have put these things up a long time ago because I really think if they would have been out-of-sight - he would have had no issues at all. You know what they say about hindsight!
I pulled out the "stage" for Conlee to play with and she absolutely loved it.
So this is Crawford "teaching" Conlee how to use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment