
So - I'm biased - but do you get any more adorable?
Conlee turned 8 month's old today. I honestly don't know what I did without her! She's in her Minnie/Daisy pj's (Disney has the best footed pj's) and is playing with her favorite toy. It fit on her crib and played music when she was little - but now that she can sit up - it sits in the base and has lots of things to push and pull. Honestly - it was worth every penny.

Why does Crawford have on a fireman's hat, a firetruck
tattoo and a
shield sticker??? Because J-J does whatever Crawford wants. Crawford and
Conlee went to visit this morning and Crawford told J-J he wanted to go see firetrucks. So - they loaded up and went to the firehouse. Turns out, they were fine with it! They let him sit in the truck; do the siren and gave him tons of free stuff. Who knew?

Another favorite place - the Dollar Tree. We went yesterday and Crawford has not stopped playing with the $1 motorcycle. I stocked up on "surprises" to take on our 14 hour trip to the beach (not too much longer).

After nap time, we went swimming. How big does she look? Her hand is in her mouth constantly! I've got money that the first tooth is in our near future.

My precious children. Words can't describe how much I love them.
Conlee's new trick is clapping her hands. Crawford laughs so hard!

Definitely not the best pic of little Miss, but look how much hair she has!!! It's as white and as fine as Crawford's so I don't expect to get a bow in it any time soon.
Happy Birthday Conlee! I can't believe you will be one in 4 months! I've got to start planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment