Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do I have something on my face?

Yesterday's "City" was such a success - that this morning, Crawford wanted to "draw s'more Momma." So, we went with the ocean theme (again, really getting excited about out trip to the beach). We had a pirate ship, an island with a treasure chest, a really good pirate complete with peg leg and hook hand (thanks to guest artist Daddy), fish, octopus, etc.

Again, a HUGE thanks to Crayola for non-toxic products. Conlee really enjoys "helping" and before I knew it - she was completely eating the marker! I laughed so hard.
Believe it or not - Crawford did not intentionally draw on himself. This is the result of not re-capping the markers and crawling all over the paper.

So, I may have laughed too hard when Conlee had marker on her face. Because later today, I heard crying in her room and this is what I found...

Honestly, Crawford held her down and drew on her face. Nice!
Apparently, I've done a great job of getting him excited (aka worked up) over our upcoming trip. So to stop the constant "I wanna go beach Momma. When we go beach Momma?" We made a count down calendar.I'll admit - I'm looking forward to pulling off each day till we get to ZERO!

No comments: