Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jellyfish!

Much of Wednesday morning looked just like the above - play time in our jammies. I was sick on Monday and Tuesday - so I wanted to take it "easy" on Wednesday. But, you know Crawford - if we are home - he wants a project. So after quickly trying to think of something "relevant" I thought we'd focus on things we are going to see at the beach. So - here is our "attempt" at making jellyfish out of coffee filters and tissue paper.
I taught him to scream "JELLYFISH" when he sees one. I found a cute song on-line and we ran around screaming and singing for a solid hour. Let's hope he doesn't try to pick one up on the beach. If he's like me - he's going to get the "pleasure" of meeting one the minute he steps foot in the ocean.

No comments: