We had so much fun on Friday! Cole and Cade came over to play with Crawford and Conlee. It was so fun to watch the boys play in one room and the babies in another. Can I just say how quickly you forget how fast they grow. Con looked like a giant compared to Cade! Can't believe I didn't get one pic!
After dinner, we packed up and headed for our first trip to Gator Golf - or should I say - Crawford's FAVORITE place on earth!


Sad to say - but Crawford was the only one in the group to hit a hole-in-one! He nailed it on #2!

He did the "Tiger fist pump" every time he made it - adorable!
Did I mention that the course has zoo animals and waterfalls? Again, heaven for a 2-year old. He walked up to this zebra and said, "Hi zebra!"
We all yelled and screamed so loud that even Conlee got excited!
Crawford did so good. He really concentrated and he only putted (never took a full swing which was amazing).
I wish this picture turned out better. Living in Fayetteville, you get immune to the "hills." But from the top of the mountain, the view was amazing.
What better way to end a near perfect day - a trip to Andy's!

"What, do I have something on my face?"
After dinner, we packed up and headed for our first trip to Gator Golf - or should I say - Crawford's FAVORITE place on earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment