Monday, July 27, 2009

The Rogers come for Dinner!

Tonight was "my night" to take dinner to the Rogers. But, we changed it up a bit. The whole Rogers clan came to our house instead. Of course, since it is a "work" night - I made everything last night so all we had to do was re-heat.

I wish I could describe just how loud it was in our house. You'd think Crawford and Cole hadn't seen each other in YEARS! When in fact, they'd been at school together all day. They had a blast banging the 2 dump trucks into each other. Believe it our not, the 2 babies didn't make a peep the whole night!

Typically, Crawford didn't eat a bite (he did eat the bread and dessert of course). Cole was so cute telling him, "Sit down Frawford."
Conlee was pretty excited to have so many people to check out.
Cade is getting so big! I swear he changes every week. He's still got that gorgeous hair and wonderful complexion.
Here are my first attempts at getting the first (of many) pics of the 4 of them together. Let's just say - it's not an easy task!
I really love each and every one of these kids to pieces! Amanda - thanks for getting the gang out in the rain. It was definitely a circus - but so much fun! Tell Cole that I can't wait for the day that he gets to spend the night!

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

We had a great time! Thank you so much for having us and for the wonderful meal - as always!