
Yesterday, Crawford got a "surprise" at WM - a set of Matchbox cars - a firetruck, police car, ambulance and garbage truck. So - for this morning's "project" I decided we'd build some roads for him to drive on. This turned into a much bigger, much more fun project! We actually drew a city. Crawford told me what he wanted and where he wanted it.

In the pic above, he's using his firetruck to save the house that's on fire.
Conlee was right in the middle of us (have I mentioned how much I love that she is getting "big" enough to play?). Thank you Crayola for non-toxic, washable markers.
This is Crawford drawing his "baseball game."


We had to add on a subdivision - he wanted so much stuff in his city. The below is priceless! Crawford wanted his city to have: a golf course, Daddy's work (a bank), a McDonald's, a baseball game, a school, a firehouse, an ocean with boat and fish, and a recycling center (I swear he asked for this).

No - your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - and no - I did not tape it to her head -
Conlee has a bow in her hair! When I got her dressed, Crawford said she was pretty and he wanted her to wear a bow. So - I grabbed the 3 "longer" hairs and it actually worked.

While there's not a lot of hair there - it's way more than what was there 2 weeks ago! Crawford yelled, "My turn." So we got a group pic. They look so much alike to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment