Today started off so "normal." I got some work done and Crawford "told" Conlee that they were going to read. Cracked me up how serious he was. Note -the dark spot on his pj's is syrup from his waffles. I caught him drinking it out of the bowl!
Then it was time to get dressed and head to WM (this should be our last trip before we leave for vacation). Crawford INSISTED that they both wear their Crocs.
Crawford looks JUST like Bo did in his baby pics. And since Con looks like Crawford...still wondering where I fit in this? Con at least has blue eyes.

As I opened the garage to load up - there was a baby turtle right behind my rear tire. I thought Crawford would love it - but he hated it (and so did I). I had to get our neighbor's yard guy to come and move it. Since then, Crawford has asked "Where'd turtle go?" a thousand times!
I've been meaning to post that Crawford "broke free" last week - he figured out how to open all doors. Last Wednesday I couldn't find him - and low and behold he was in the garage. So, we've made it a point to keep the laundry room door shut (child proof) and dead bolt all other out door locks.
Well, when we got home from WM, I went to potty (really couldn't have been gone for 1 1/2 min total) and came back to find this...
Crawford had broken into the pantry and dumped season salt everywhere! He also had chips and cookies out. So, here is the one parenting thing I NEVER thought I would do. I took the "lock" off of our bathroom door and put it on the pantry!!!!!
Seriously, I think the pantry is a bigger "risk" for us at this point!
After a serious, time out and a fun afternoon, Daddy came home and we had a dance party before bed (I loaded up the ipod with "fun" workout music for our trip). This is Crawford and Bo break dancing.

Well, when we got home from WM, I went to potty (really couldn't have been gone for 1 1/2 min total) and came back to find this...
After a serious, time out and a fun afternoon, Daddy came home and we had a dance party before bed (I loaded up the ipod with "fun" workout music for our trip). This is Crawford and Bo break dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment