...this is snack time. And no, for those of you who thought I was talking about myself - I am referring to Crawford! HA! HA! I am the mom who is a complete sucker.
We were grocery shopping this morning and Crawford started, "I want dat cookie!" So of course, I buy it for him and tell him if he eats his lunch - this can be his snack. For those of you who are going to write me - I know bribing is not the way to go - but I am desperate for my kid to eat.
So after mowing down his lunch and a 3 1/2 hour nap - this was snack time!
The BEST news is that Babe & Pops got here for the 4th! Conlee and Crawford are so excited (Bo and I are pretty jazzed too)!
Babe and Conlee both have the prettiest blue eyes. I am so jealous - mine are dark blue - but theirs are bright and shinny blue!
We were grocery shopping this morning and Crawford started, "I want dat cookie!" So of course, I buy it for him and tell him if he eats his lunch - this can be his snack. For those of you who are going to write me - I know bribing is not the way to go - but I am desperate for my kid to eat.
Babe and Conlee both have the prettiest blue eyes. I am so jealous - mine are dark blue - but theirs are bright and shinny blue!
No comments:
Post a Comment