Monday, August 29, 2011

Earthquakes #2 GARMON

Tonight I got to see Crawford in action at soccer practice.  There are only 6 kids on his team and it was much more organized than first touch.  They could actually do the drills and listen to the coach.  Amazing the level of maturity they’ve developed in just a couple of months.

Soccer is definitely not one of Crawford’s “favorite” sports – but he loves all sports.  I think the only thing he really loves is the uniform – ha!  He was actually pretty aggressive and scored some goals.

I had a blast when I discovered that I actually went to school with 2 of the other moms – Allison and Katie.  So much fun catching up!

Crawford is #2 in the pics below.

Soccer practice 001Soccer practice 002Soccer practice 003Soccer practice 004Soccer practice 005Soccer practice 007

No one told him to “pose” like this.  But when Coach told him to stop the ball on the white line – this is what you got!

Soccer practice 008

Keeping up our tradition – I packed a picnic for dinner.  This is KEY for my crew as fed kids = happy kids!  Conlee made a new best friend.  Allison has a little girl Macy who just turned 3.  We’ll definitely be having some play dates with Macy and Walker Smile

Soccer practice 009Soccer practice 013Soccer practice 014Soccer practice 015Soccer practice 016

Bo told me I’m gonna have to cut Crawford’s hair.  He spent the entire game pushing it back.  He finally got sweaty enough that he slicked it back!

Stay tuned because Bo gets to Coach a game in a few weeks.  I’m not even sure he knows the rules of the game!

No comments: