Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girl’s Weekend; Kid Weekend

Friday morning – I once again turned to Nick Jr to give me a “project.”  I needed the kids occupied because I had to pack for my girl’s trip!

I printed out a color by number t-rex poster.  Was pretty impressed that with no help – Crawford did a great job with his numbers!

678

Apparently, this could have used a little more supervision because I found Con with her face completely colored.

759

Crawford said his t-rex could use a bit more.  Here’s what he came up with.  Much better!

760761

Bo, Matt, J-J and Sue-Sue all pitched in so that I could “run away” to Little Rock for a weekend filled with good food, good shopping and great friends.  I’ll tell you – it did wonders to recharge my batteries.  I had an amazing time – but will say – I drove a bit fast today as I raced home to see my family!

Thank goodness for technology.  Bo sent me texts all weekend so I could see the fun.

Friday night – Crawford had his “welcome” party for soccer.  He got a REAL uniform and is on the Earthquakes!

p1p3p4

Bo then took him for a “guy’s” night at Feltner’s!

p5p6

We took 1 pic all weekend.  Earnie Bigg’s was a wee-bit smoky Smile

p2

Saturday while I shopped – Bo took the kids to soccer, to a movie and to the mall.  This morning he even braved church by himself.  TOTALLY impressed!

c1c2

A huge thanks to my amazing hubby and my amazing friends!

No comments: