Monday, August 1, 2011

Sick!

This morning – Con woke up with no fever – so of course off to school we went.  Flash to me leaving for lunch…picking up my phone..only to have missed calls and texts from school!  Con apparently had a super high temp; got lethargic; really gave her teacher a scare.  Now flash back with me to July 4th and Crawford’s ER visit – I was TERRIFIED she’d start doing what he did.

So – rushed to get her and make a doctor’s appointment…for 4:20.  Don’t judge – I’m going to be out of the office next week on vacay – needed all of the time I could get.  Sue-Sue to the rescue.

When I got her home she really was registering 103.9!

s1

Per our doc – the stomach bug is going around and this strain brings SUPER high temps.  So $25 later – I was told to keep doing what I was doing (fluids and rotating Tylenol and Motrin) and that she should be better by Wednesday (tends to run 5 days).  Also was told she “might” get a rash – but that we should be beach ready by Saturday!  So – please pray that Con gets better – and that Crawford doesn’t get it.  I’m so excited about this vacay – would be crushed if they didn’t feel well!

No comments: