Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Treasure Chest

We are leaving on a 14 hour road trip on Friday – so today’s mission was to stock a treasure chest full of goodies that is guaranteed to prevent all melt downs.  After a full morning of trips to:  the bank, Walgreens, Dollar General (don’t judge amazing coloring books and markers for dirt cheap), haircuts, Hastings, Sue-Sue’s, Best Sports and the mall – I think we are all set.  The kids were so excited.  In the past I haven’t shown them what’s in the treasure chest.  But, now that they are older – I thought the bribe factor was worth it.  So – they know what’s in there and they know that they have to be good to get it…so wish us luck!

Rosemary 2011 001Rosemary 2011 002

Speaking of treasures – my b-day isn’t till Friday – but everyone keeps giving me my gifts early.  Not that I’m arguing Smile

b1

No comments: