Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun at home–I’ve missed this…

I am so proud that today I was able to tag and enter ALL of my Rhea Lana’s fall items.  This usually takes me 3-4 days.  But being gone on vaca, I had totally forgotten.  The kids were AMAZING.  They played dinosaurs; went on safari; raced cars.  Once again, made me realize how lucky I am that the kids are at the age where they like (well love really) each other.  Sue-Sue kept them at nap so I could go drop off my items.

After nap, I thought the kids would be “over” swimming, but I was wrong.  They woke up and asked for their blow up pool.  Quite different from the Kina pool in Rosemary :0   But, the really didn’t care about swimming – they wanted to fish!

587589590

Bo came home and had to mow.  Snapped the few pics below and LOVE them.  They were talking, playing and watching their Daddy!

592594595

Can you see their smiles?  Summer’s not over Smile

No comments: