Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Con’s 1st Dance Class

Conlee’s birthday week is starting off great.  Yesterday as I was leaving work I got the call that a spot had opened up for her to take dance & tap.  She started today at 4:00.  I will admit I had my first “Toddlers & Tiaras” moment as I went to the dance place to buy all of the gear.  I am just not girly and had no clue what to get.  But this amazing man – totally set me up Smile

Con was so stinking excited!

002003

Crawford and I watched from behind the 2-way glass – so the pics aren’t the greatest.  She didn’t know anyone in the class – but that didn’t bother her a bit.  She really did surprisingly well (she’s not the most graceful; takes after Mommy!).  You could see her swell with pride (and let’s be honest – see her attitude swell as well) as the teachers complimented her – ha!

006

b1

b2

She’s never met a stranger.  Totally was holding hands and “best friends” with an entire group of girls by the end of class.

b3b4b5b41

Her favorite part – marching in her tiara and feather boa.  I think I may have a little diva on my hands Smile

No comments: