Friday, November 4, 2011

Is it a cold day in h---?

Today was one of those days where I had a gazillion things to do.  Thank goodness for Amanda.  She offered to keep the kids so I could run errands and try to get focused on Con’s birthday (party on the 13th and I had nothing!).  Best “gift” ever!  I was able to get a ton done.

The kids did not want to leave when I got them after nap.  But, Crawford got happy when we got home and he found that the roofers had taken down all of the gutters.  He made a tuba.  I thought it was pretty impressive!

001003

The post title is a reference to what’s happened in 1 week’s time.  Crawford has become a Cardinal’s fan (we are die hard Cubs fans) and as of tonight he’s a Springdale Bulldog fan (we are die hard Purple Dog fans).

Bo had to work the Springdale game tonight – so I took Crawford up to hang with him.  He got to go on the field, take a pic with a bulldog and a foam finger.  Of course he loves them!

s3

s1s2

Conlee and I hit Hobby Lobby (2nd time today) and focused on her party.  Sneak peak below.  It’s an art party – so rainbow cake was a give me.  Name crayons – part of the favors!

006005

Love that the boys can be boys and girls can be girls!

No comments: