Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Family Pics

One of the best parts of living in Fayetteville – the fall leaves on Old Main lawn.  I bought a 30 min photoshoot with Brooke Robinson – and I am so glad that I decided to use it for photos today.  Con will be 3 next Saturday – so fall pics and Con’s 3 year old pics in one session!

Words cannot describe just how beautiful the leaves were.  It was a gorgeous day!

11.2 1

Brooke is so talented.  She has all of the equipment and does such a great job making everyone comfortable and art directing us.

Can’t wait to see how good the pic below is on her camera!

011

When we were done – we hunted for letters on the names and took some of our own photos.  I love a pic from the back; and holding hands – just melts my heart!

012013015016

I was a poli sci/history major – so I basically spent the last years of my college career living in Old Main.  Love the pics on the steps!

019020

Con was quite the model (or ham depending on how you look at it)!

025028030031

Oh how I love the colors of fall!  But, as I type this – it already feels like winter.  They just said possible snow flurries in the am?!?!  Please, please, please – fall stay for a few more weeks!

No comments: