Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One more joins in…

Con was so sad that Cade wasn’t spending the night last night too!  So while I cooked breakfast (puffy waffles and bacon) – I called Amanda and asked if he could come play for a while.

003

He showed up right as we started eating.  They were all so excited.

004

Cole asked if we could take Scooby for a walk like we did last night.  Sounded fun.  Well…Cole (and in turn Cade) have decided they are scared to death of Scooby.  So our walk consisted of lots of tears Sad smile

005

Con had to take baby on the walk with us.  How cute is the pic below?

008

Our crew (right before we came upon a dog that wasn’t on a leash).  We promptly turned and headed home.

009

Crawford LOVES when I let him hold the leash.  He’s gotten pretty good at it!

010

Love the Rogers’ kids like they are my own.  So fun to get to do impromptu stuff with our best buddies.

No comments: