I totally decided to be the cool mom tonight (or I was totally whipped from work and was “off” my game!). When I picked up the kids from school – Cole and Crawford were begging for a sleepover. I can’t believe we’ve never had our best buddy over for the entire night! So – I said if Mrs. Amanda said it was ok – it was ok with me. She was right behind me; looked at me like I’d lost my mind; and then said she’d go home and pack him a bag.
Bo was “dad of the year” and went to Target at lunch and picked up Cars 2! They were so excited. Eating pizza and watching a movie on Tuesday night – just so much fun!
Look closely…Cole on the trundle and Con and Crawf in the bed watching the rest of the movie.
Con went to her bed and we had to separate the boys for some down time so they’d go to sleep – but all in all it was a HUGE success!
No comments:
Post a Comment