Sunday, November 6, 2011

Earthquake!

Today was the most random day ever – but so much fun!

I’ve been needing (ok – really wanting) to get burlap turkey’s done for my front doors.   Note – this was totally on my to do list for mid-October before I broke my arm.  So at 6 am – I was up in the garage painting turkeys.  I really love how they turned out.

c

Of course, when Con got up – she wanted to paint too.  Thank goodness she “fell” for the doodle board.  Here’s a pic of her self portrait.  Still impressed she can spell her name!

g2

After taking Scooby for a walk and cleaning the house – I looked up and it was game time.  We tried to “hide” it from the kids – but let’s just be real.  Bo and I are head to toe in Hog stuff and Ms. Keisha is coming.  No faking these kids out.  They were fine with not going – that is after they got their tattoos on!

g4

Love a fall game day!!!!  First game I’ve needed to bring a coat.

007

Let’s just say the game was AMAZING!!!  Give the crowd a pom-pom and things get fun.  Honestly the best atmosphere in 10 years!  We had a blast.

g1

When we got home – we finished LSU v Bama.  After it was over, I walked to the kitchen and heard the dishes shaking. I looked back and Bo’s chair was shaking.  We were officially having an earthquake.  Officials are saying it was a 5.2?  Weirdest thing was watching the quake hit Stillwell on ESPN – about 2 minutes after we felt it.  So strange!  And for the record – I don’t need more than a 5.2!

No comments: