Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Conlee!

I love, love, love nothing more than waking up on your birthday. It’s your day!  I want my kids to feel extra special every year on their birthday.  Nothing better than a big “3” to mark the event.  Thanks to Megan and Bo (despite the jokes about how over the top I am) for helping LATE last night Smile

She loved it!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 028I

I think she may demand that the Spades come into town every year for her birthday.  Breakfast (puffy waffles) with 4 of your bff’s singing to you – priceless.  She said, “Tanks guys!” when it was done!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 029Conlee's 3rd birthday 030

And I thought we didn’t have “anything” for her!  She’s already opened like 10 gifts already – and this is what was “left” for her actual birthday – ha!  Oh, and she’s got her party tomorrow so don’t feel too bad for poor Conlee!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 032

The kids basically thought it was Christmas.

Conlee's 3rd birthday 034

Stella Rose and Conlee LOVED the dress up trunk I totally scored from Sam’s!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 035Conlee's 3rd birthday 037

Of course, she’s having a “real” party tomorrow – but I couldn’t let the day go by without a little celebration.

So we all hit Chuck E Cheese!  The kids were so excited. Adults were pretty jazzed too because it was basically just us!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 039Conlee's 3rd birthday 043

J-J and Sue-Sue with the birthday girl.

Conlee's 3rd birthday 044Conlee's 3rd birthday 046Conlee's 3rd birthday 047Conlee's 3rd birthday 049

Take a close look at bottom right.  Uncle Matt and Babe racked up the tickets at skee ball!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 051Conlee's 3rd birthday 055

Joe and Holt “hunting!”

Conlee's 3rd birthday 056

Dancing for more tix.

Conlee's 3rd birthday 058Conlee's 3rd birthday 060Conlee's 3rd birthday 061

After pizza, you know we had to have cake.  Thanks to the very nice baker at Harp’s yesterday morning at 7 am!  They were out of “baby” cakes – but he totally got one out of their just baked batch and personalized it for me!  Con loved it.

Conlee's 3rd birthday 062

b1Conlee's 3rd birthday 063b3Conlee's 3rd birthday 064

We couldn’t find Uncle Matt…he was playing more games!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 065

We had such a great time!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 066Conlee's 3rd birthday 067

During the kids nap, the adults did a quick change and got ready for the football game.  I was a bit sad to leave Con on her birthday.  But, she got to spend the evening with a babysitter and 6 other kids – she had a blast!

Me and Megan – BFF’s since 1994!

Conlee's 3rd birthday 069

We went with J-J and Sue-Sue.  Totally intended to tailgate early – but it was 35+mph winds.  Ferrell’s was a blessing.  We miraculously got a table for 6!

g2

The Garmon’s!

g3

J-J and Sue-Sue traded seats so Joe and Megan could sit with us.

g1

Honestly, one of the best days/nights ever!  WPS!!!!  Winning is so much fun!

No comments: