Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cards

With so much going on, I was really scared we were going to miss getting Christmas cards out this year. But So Inviting was able to turn them in a day and Court came over to take our picture -so it looks like cards will be in the mail by Wednesday! I thought it would take forever to get a good pic of the 4 of us, but believe it or not - the first one Court snapped was the winner!Conlee thought she was all dressed up to go somewhere!
The first shot of the night - the "chosen" one. I wish you could see the cute Santa on Con's dress - but all 4 looking at the camera was too good to pass up.


Loved this one, but Crawford's not looking!

Not too jazzed about what I have on (it's what I wore to work that day). But, I love the pic of me and Conlee.
We tried one with the kids standing vs. holding them...not a success!
I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas from the Garmon's!

No comments: